Our curriculum provides each child opportunities to learn about God and the love of Jesus, to love learning, and to be prepared with the basic skills needed for elementary school. Our goal is for each child to truly enjoy the learning process. Our curriculum is teacher generated with age appropriate activities and learning experiences that foster the growth and development of the whole child. We teach academic, social, physical motor, communication, and self-help skill that will lead each child to independence and confidence in a school setting.
Child’s class based on their age as of September 1.
- Our Young Twos (turning 2 by December 31st) learn that someone besides mommy loves them very much.
- Two days per week
- Our Two Year Olds learn the importance of sharing and caring for friends through seasonal units and activities. The two year olds have music and Chapel once a week beginning late September. Choose from 2, 3 or 5 days a week.
- Our Three Year Olds work individually, in small groups, and in large groups as they learn communication skills and basic readiness skills. The three year olds have music and Chapel once a week.
- Choose from 3 or 5 days a week
- The Four Year Olds participate in school readiness activities such as pre-reading, letter names and sounds, introductory math concepts, science and nature as part of God’s creation, and learning about the community and world in which they live. The four year olds participate in music, Spanish, Chapel and science.
- Choose from 4 or 5 days a week
- Monday- Friday
- Our Kindergarten program prepares our students for future success. Many of our students move on to neighborhood public schools or top notch private schools. We utilize Sunshine State Standards from Orange County and are aware of Common Core but are not limited to either. We use Handwriting with out Tears, Saxon for math and A Beka for phonics and language arts. Kindergarten participates in music and Spanish.
- Monday through Friday with early dismissal at Noon on Wednesdays.